1) What is Chandigarh Cab?
Chandigarh Cab is a complete car rental solution for local, outstation or holidays tour.
2) How to book a cab? Book a cab in three easy steps.
- Choose your Pick up and Drop location
- Set a Pick up Date and Time
- Choose your desired vehicle
- Or just call us on our 24*7 helpline number 9855-442-442
3) What exactly is one-way drop?
In a one-way drop booking, you take a transfer from one city to another only for the forward journey. Therefore you do not need to pay for the round trip, if you just need a drop. A one-way drop with Chandigarh Cab is typically 10-50% cheaper than a round-trip journey. The price of the one-way trip is determined by our system automatically and is a function of the probability of the driver getting a fare for the return-journey.
4) How do we ensure on- road and off -road safety?
We provide with the well trained, well dressed and best referred chauffeur of the town. Most importantly, you will receive the details of the driver such as name, plate number and mobile number.
5) Advantages of booking through Chandigarh cab?
We provide quality cabs at economical rates pan India. All our cabs are well maintained, driven by experienced and polite chauffeurs to make your travel pleasant.
6) What is the earliest I should make a reservation with chandigarh cab?
You may reserve with Chandigarh Cab at anytime. We are open 24×7 and our platform automatically gets to work for arranging cabs – no human intervention required. While Chandigarh Cab has the largest and most expansive network of inter-city taxis across North India, our ability to get you the highest quality and best pricing gets diminished as the journey date gets closer. As a best practice, make a reservation with us as quickly as you know of your plans. There is a nominal charge of Rs 149 to cancel a booking as long as you cancel more than 6 hours in advance. We normally accept reservations up to 8 months in advance, with most our customers sharing their plans with us at least 3 months ahead.
7) How do I know my booking is confirmed?
A confirmation mail and a sms are provided with all details.
8) Do I need to register to book a cab?
No, you can book a cab without registering. However signing up helps us keep you posted with our latest offers and deals.
9) Do I need to pay any extra amount apart from the one listed here on website?
No, the amount listed on the website is the final amount you will need to Pay. Our quotes are completely transparent and we list all the applicable charges upfront. For all quotations, parking charges and toll tax and state tax are not included and the client will be liable to pay extra charges as per actual.
10) Can I request my taxi to be waiting at a place?
We require the pickup address be a business address or a well known address.
11) What are different modes of payments?
We accept all major credit and debit cards or you can pay directly to the driver. We use PayUmoney for secure and hassle free online transaction stored with us.
12) I used chandigarh cab to book my ride and left an item in the taxi. What should I do?
Please contact the taxi driver directly, so he can check immediately about your lost item.
13) What if I have a lot of luggage to be carried during the journey?
When making the reservation, please be clear on your requirements. There is an option where you can see seating and baggage capacity for the particular car. Our goal is to provide you with a quality service at a fair price. Information you provide us enables us to find the right vehicle that matches your requirements.
14) I want to make a booking for a round-trip with My Taxi India cabs, can I do that?
Chadigarh Cabs specialize in inter-city transportation and focuses specifically on providing quality service at fair prices. You can make reservations on our platform for one-way, round-trip or multi-city trips.
15) If I cancel my bookings, will I be charged for cancellation fee?
If you cancel it before 2 hrs of your booking we will refund the paid amount after deducting RS399. If you cancel it within 2 hrs of your booking time no amount will be refunded.
16) How many people can travel per taxi?
Our seating configurations are listed when you are making a reservation.
17) What car categories do you provide?
We provide 3 types of cars :-
- o Compact cars – includes models like Etios, D’zire and Indigo
- o Suv/ 6 seater – Innova, Xylo, Tavera
- o 12 seater or 15 seater – Tempo Traveller
18) Do you provide a tempo traveller for one-way trips?
We can provide tempo travellers or other special vehicles for trips but we require advance notice. In general we do not provide one-way quotes for special vehicles.
19) How can I edit my existing booking?
We are working 24*7 to serve you best so you can call us anytime if you want any amendment in your booking.
20) I’m hiring a car from chandigarh cab. In the kms quoted on my fixed quote can I use the car for local travel before I leave the city?
My Taxi India specializes in intercity transportation services. All vehicles you hire are quoted with a fixed amount of kms beyond which you will be paying a fixed km rate for all distance traveled on flat terrain.
For all queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our help line 9855-442-442. Need to inform customers in all the round trips that they can’t use the cab for local purpose in the city of origin of their trip.
21) Do you provide A/C cars?
We provide only A/C cars. The A/C is expected to be always working. The only exception is for trips to hilly areas where the A/C needs to be turned off for driving in hilly region to prevent overload on the car engine.